Sunday, March 1, 2009

cindy tomczyk

The first prints for the swap have started to arrive. Eventually I will take them all, sort them out and send a complete set of prints to each participant. As tempted as I am, I wont give any sneak peeks until they all arrive.
I was so excited when Cindy Tomczyk's prints showed up in my mailbox. I love her illustrations and the print for the swap is no exception. Both of the prints shown here can be purchased in her Etsy shop. She also has a separate stationery company called Paper Parasol which is also quite lovely.

Keep em coming guys.... I can't wait to see what else everyone has been up to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just beside myself with excitement for this swap. I have my plates and will start printing mine tomorrow. Thanks for all your enthusiasm and organization, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plates just arrived, too, so I'll print them soon and ship everything to you, too!! Can't wait to print them!! Hijiri / Hijirik Studio

    ReplyDelete